- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rock N Roller R6 Mini Cart with Carpeted Shelf
- Write a Review
- Product 583345
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes one RockNRoller R6 Mini Cart along with an attachable, carpeted shelf:R6 Mini Cart:Load-ins and load-outs are undoubtedly the w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The back-saving, rugged gear cart with carpeted shelf that makes schlepping your rig much easier.
This package includes one RockNRoller R6 Mini Cart along with an attachable, carpeted shelf:
R6 Mini Cart:
Load-ins and load-outs are undoubtedly the worst part of the gig. Either you're sweating before you play or dreading the number of trips you'll have to make after the gig through narrow corridors, cellars, and staircases, or the length of several football fields. Enter the RockNRoller R6 Mini Cart that makes your job much easier. It transforms into 8 configurations and now comes with G-Force wheels”high-tech polymer hubs, pneumatic tires with tubes, and roller bearings. They are 40% lighter than the old steel hubs and come in hot colors. The R6 rolling cart carries up to 500 pounds on a 2-rail frame that extends from 28" to 42-1/2" in length with 24" (front/rear) foldable sides. It rolls on 8" x 2-1/2" rear wheels and 4" x 1" front swivel casters (without brakes). Weighing 25 lb., the R6 rolling cart carries huge loads but folds small to fit in the trunk of a compact car.
R6 Rolling Cart configurations: Storage-Transport, Short Furniture Dolly, Short Platform Cart, Short Hi-Stacker, Long Hi-Stacker, Long Platform Cart, Long Furniture Dolly, and 2-Wheel Handtruck.
Applications: Guitar/bass equipment, small drums, small PAs, DJ, photo/video, general use
Carpeted Shelf for R6 Cart:
The 1-piece RockNRoller carpeted plywood shelf has tubular support beams. The shelf is easy to attach to the handles of your R6 RockNRoller Cart, and it detaches instantly. Use the handy shelf to create double the storage space for your gear as you move from your car to your gig and back.
This carpeted shelf not only prevents the loss of loose audio equipment, it also protects the edges of your favorite audio equipment. If your gear load is increasing with your talent, you'll benefit greatly by doubling the amount of transport space you have on your RockNRoller R2 Cart.
Newer RockNRoller carts come standard with handles that already have pre-drilled attachment holes. Older carts may not have pre-drilled handle holes. You can upgrade an older cart by purchasing perforated handles from RockNRoller.
- Transforms in seconds into any one of 8 configurations
- 8" x 2-1/2" pneumatic wheels that absorb shock to delicate equipment and smoothly roll over rough surfaces such as dirt, grass, and concrete
- 4" x 1" front swivel casters (without brakes)
- Load capacity: 500 lb. /27 cu. ft.
- Weight: 25 lb.
- Textured powder coat finish is extremely tough and environmentally friendly
- Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Spring-loaded wing-bolts won't vibrate out
- Stairclimber bars
- Strong tube axles 43% lighter than solid axles
- Foldable sides rotate and lock into place by pressing release cables
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords
- Ingeniously folds down to take up little storage space
- One-piece carpeted shelf that fits cart model R6
- Dimensions: 3/4" plywood deck; 39" L x 16" W
Try the RockNRoller Cart and save yourself the hassle of sweaty, elbow-grease haulin'.