- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RockBoard Flat Patch Cable Gold
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L42858
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Cables lift the popular Flat Patch Cables onto a new level of quality. Designed to be extra flat and space-savin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The RockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Cables lift the popular Flat Patch Cables onto a new level of quality. Designed to be extra flat and space-saving, they optimize pedalboard real-estate, featuring a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs. Their contacts and plug housings are gold-plated.
The Cables feature a double shielding of braided copper wire and aluminum foil that shields the flexible copper conductor core from high as well as low frequency interference. The Gold Series Flat Patch Cables guarantee best signal quality and keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- high quality double shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- braided copper shielding 4 x 16 x 0.12 mm
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature 15º C to +70° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- black with gold plated plug housings
- Available lengths: 5 cm/1.97", 10 cm/3.94", 20 cm/7.87", 30 cm/11.81", 45 cm/17.72" and 60 cm/23.63"
Make your pedalboard better. Order today.