- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland RCC-SDI 75 Ohm SDI Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L29971 000006000 L29971000006000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Roland Black Series SDI Cables are designed to transmit HD video and RF signals precisely and accurately. At its core, a 20AWG wire carries your sign...Click To Read More About This Product
Roland Black Series SDI Cables are designed to transmit HD video and RF signals precisely and accurately. At its core, a 20AWG wire carries your signal with precision, while the high-density braided shielding eliminates any interference and contamination. Incorporating high-quality BNC connectors and heavy-duty polyethylene insulation, Black Series SDI cables deliver the performance you can trust.
- 75-ohm impedance cable
- High-quality BNC connectors with full dynamic reproduction
- Supports HD (1920 x 1200 pixels) resolution @ 60Hz
- High-density spiral shielding with heavy-duty polyethylene insulation
- 6mm OD flexible matte black PVC jacket
- Lifetime guarantee
Call or click to order today.