- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schaller Guitar Bridge Signum
- Write a Review
- #L18459 000008000 L18459000008000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the all new Schaller Signum locking bridge. With its sleek design and unique construction details Signums G/D string height above bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegance and versatility for all guitar styles.
Introducing the all new Schaller Signum locking bridge. With its sleek design and unique construction details Signums G/D string height above body can be adjusted as low as 13.20 mm (0.520).
- Designed to boost your guitars sound, playability and looks.
- Special design locking studs for tight connection and perfect sound coupling.
- Superb tonal definition by state-of-the-art string saddle shaping.
- Perfect natural resonance resulting in rich dynamics, sustain and overtones.
- Top surface elements designed for unparalleled playing comfort.
- Vast intonation space of 9 mm string saddle travel.
- Meticulously designed break and pressure angles.
- Optimized string-through-bridge routing for effortless restringing.
- Rectangular ballend retainer holes to prevent untwisting ballends.
- Suitable for curved and flat guitar tops alike.
- New die-cast zinc with machined special-design brass saddles.
- String radius: 12
- String spacing individual: 0.413 (10.5 mm)
- String spread E to E: 2,067 (52.5 mm)
- Post spacing: 3.22 (81.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.198 lbs. (90g)
- Minimal G/D string height above body: 0.520 (13.2 mm)
Upgrade your guitar. Order today.