- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sefour Studio DJ Desk Speaker Brackets
- Write a Review
- Product H69945
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These functional Speaker Brackets from Sefour offer the latest in features such as tilt, height, and swivel adjustments, so you can decide just the r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A pair of speaker brackets with tilt, height, and swivel adjustments; for use with Sefour Studio DJ Desks.
These functional Speaker Brackets from Sefour offer the latest in features such as tilt, height, and swivel adjustments, so you can decide just the right angle to monitor your mixes from. This pair of brackets can accommodate any size studio monitor, and its all-metal construction can handle any weight, making them very versatile. The top plate of the brackets can be removed if needed, and will allow speakers with fixing points in their base to be attached directly to the adjustable joint for added security. There are five sets of pre-drilled holes in the back panels that are designed for a comfortable fit on the Sefour X60, or X30 Studio DJ Desk and can be made to fit almost any desk with a flat back panel.
- Designed for an exact fit on the Sefour X60, and is also compatible with the X30 series
- Tilt, height, and swivel adjustments allow you to set your studio monitors at the precise angle you want
- Remove the top plate from each bracket to mount speakers with fixing points directly onto the adjustable joint
- All metal design can accommodate any size studio monitor
Get the most durable and adjustable speaker brackets for use with your Sefour X60 or X30 desk today.
- Height Adjustment Range: 6 to 14
- Dimensions (W x D): 8-3/4 x 10 (Larger sized speakers can fit on since the size is not constrained)