- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shubb Original C Series Banjo Capo
- Write a Review
- #361507 000373000 361507000373000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A patented locking action provides an unrivaled combination of power, speed, accuracy and ease of use. One smooth flip of the leverlocks it securely ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
There's no easier capo out there!
A patented locking action provides an unrivaled combination of power, speed, accuracy and ease of use. One smooth flip of the lever
locks it securely in place... and removes it just as quickly.
The Shubb capo doesn't create tuning problems. Its soft, resilient rubber is specially designed to work just like a fingertip so it doesn't bend the strings over the frets. Its closing action is just like your hand, so it doesn't pull the string off center. As a result, no retuning is necessary!
Precisely machined of brass and carefully hand assembled, a Shubb capo is manufactured without compromise. Simply holding one in your hand conveys a sense of quality. Snapping it solidly onto a banjo neck, and then removing it, all within about one second, will confirm its reputation for excellence.
- Patented locking action for power, speed, accuracy and ease-of-use
- Does not create tuning problems
- Soft, resilient rubber iworks just like a fingertip so it doesn't bend strings over the frets
- Precisely machined of brass and carefully hand assembled