- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SKB Rectangular Electric Guitar Soft Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502467 000000000 502467000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SKB 1SKB-SC66 fits traditional body styles, both left- and right-handed including Stratocaster-style, Telecaster-style, Jackson guitars, etc. and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Durable soft case with 600-denier exterior, rigid-foam interior for traditional-bodied guitars.
The SKB 1SKB-SC66 fits traditional body styles, both left- and right-handed including Stratocaster-style, Telecaster-style, Jackson guitars, etc. and offers the superior protection of the very same rigid foam inserts found in SKB's hardshell guitar case line, but with the style and portability of a softshell gigbag or backpack case.
All SKB soft guitar cases feature a rugged, weather-resistant, 600-denier ballistic nylon exterior with a hard-core EPS foam interior to provide more substantial protection than a conventional gigbag.
The SKB 1SKB-SC66's exterior features two zippered pouches, one with numerous internal compartments for organized accessory storage, and an adjustable padded backpack strap for easy transport. The hard foam interiors are plush-lined and offer full-neck support to cradle the guitar neck more securely than a conventional bag. The SKB guitar case also has 3 rubber feet for standing your bagged instrument on it's side without worrying about it tipping over.
- Case designed to fit traditional body style guitars, including left-and-right hand guitars
- Heavy-duty double pull zipper
- Molded EPS interior with plush lining
- Durable 600-denier exterior layered with rigid foam
- 2 convenient exterior accessory pouches
- Carrying handle and padded backpack straps
- Rubber feet for standing on its side
Give your electric guitar better-than-average gig bag protection. Order the 1SKB-SC66 today!
- Instrument Body Length
- 16" (40.64 cm)
- Instrument Body Depth 2.13" (5.40 cm)
- Instrument Lower Bout 12.5" (31.75 cm)
- Instrument Upper Bout
- 11.5" (29.21 cm)