- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor 600 Series Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- J53260 000000000 J53260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the SONOR SP-672 MC 600 Series Double Bass Pedal. It reflects the pinnacle of SONOR’s award-winning hardware design and manufacture. The prof...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An advanced bass drum pedal built to the highest specifications.
This is the SONOR SP-672 MC 600 Series Double Bass Pedal. It reflects the pinnacle of SONOR’s award-winning hardware design and manufacture. The professional’s preference and the advancing drummer’s dream, this series offers stage stability, fast action, unbeatable roadworthiness and an elegant, refined style. It features SONOR’s Giant Step design and the Smart Connect System with Docking Station for quick and reliable bass drum mounting. It ships with two two way beaters for choice of attack sound (soft and hard) along with an adjustable toe stop on each footplate. All moving parts travel with the ease and smoothness professional musicians have come to expect from SONOR.
SONOR 600 Series is SONOR’s best hardware. It is designed and manufactured for maximum reliability and optimum handling, and is equipped with all of the features that professionals demand from their drum set hardware.
- Double bass drum pedal with Giant Step design
- Smooth, fast pedal action due to unique SONOR construction
- Smart Connect System with Docking Station for quick and reliable bass drum mounting
- Two way beater for choice of attack sound
- For right-footed players
- Adjustable toe stop
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Great improvement over previous pedals
- Not wild about the "docking station"
Comments about Sonor 600 Series Double Bass Drum Pedal:
Fantastic build and function - a great improvement over the other double pedals I was using. Yes they are pricey but man, the ease of use is fantastic. The only ding is the docking station. So you have a drum key, a Sonor key, and now with the docking station you need an Allen wrench. Not a great idea ... but the pedals are so superior to others that as long as I make sure to always have that stupid wrench, I am more than happy.