- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stage Magic PedalSnake G2 Model 2211G2
- Write a Review
- Product 339860
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
2211G2: Plug'n'play; 22' G2 Base Snake, (1) GuitarLine, (1) PowerLinePedalSnake--the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable--replaces...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Winner of Guitar Player Magazine's 2005 Reader's Poll for "Best Accessory"--for an ultra-clean stage look and lightning fast setup!
2211G2: Plug'n'play; 22' G2 Base Snake, (1) GuitarLine, (1) PowerLine
PedalSnake--the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable--replaces all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable!...saving setup time and giving a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low-noise.
PedalSnake G2 is the expandable/configurable Generation 2 of PedalSnake. Any PedalSnake G2 Pigtail Kit can be plugged into any of the 4 channels of the G2 Base Snake. Base Snake channels are MIDI3, so when no pigtails are plugged in, they will pass "3-wire" MIDI (MIDI signal only, no phantom power).
221G2 comes with the 22 ft. G2 Base Snake, and two (2) G2 Pigtail Kits: (1) RS1 Single GLine, and (1) MF1 Single PLine.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with "non-standard" power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
For more on the award-winning PedalSnake system, see the PedalSnake Video below. The Using PedalSnake Guide and Pedal Power Plug Adapter List are also available below as PDF downloads.
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Permanent, expandable "plug and play" G2 Base Snake
- "Plug and play" G2 Pigtails easily swap in and out from the Base Snake to make GuitarLines (GLines), PowerLines (PLines), and MIDI lines
- G2 Pigtails are affordable
- Configure PedalSnake G2 with up to 8 GLines and/or PLines using Dual G2 Pigtails
- Standard 25" fanout (50" total "spread")--15" Pigtails plug into the 10" Base Snake fanout
- GuitarLines, PowerLines, MIDI lines-all reside inside one flexible, durable "snake"
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Pedal End and Amp End labels make it easy to properly connect the special wiring scheme
- Flexible--easily coils up in a pedal board
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the Pedal End
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Save time and hassle--only one cable to deal with
- Packup fast--Leave PedalSnake connected, coil it into your pedal board case
- Setup fast--Color code your backline connections
- safer--No more cable mess underfoot
- 22' base snake
- 1 GuitarLine
- 1 PowerLine