- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stage Magic PedalSnake GuitarLine Single Stereo 1/4" Pigtail Cable 2-Pack
- Write a Review
- Product 332011
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RS1-TRS is part of the award-winning PedalSnake Cable System from Stage Magic. It's a Single Stereo cable with 1/4" connector and comes in a 2-pa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The PedalSnake system - for an ultra-clean stage look and lightning fast setup!
The RS1-TRS is part of the award-winning PedalSnake Cable System from Stage Magic. It's a Single Stereo cable with 1/4" connector and comes in a 2-pack. 15" each: 1 right-angle, 1 straight. Plug into any BaseSnake channel. Used like a stereo guitar cord, for stereo pedals, footswitch lines, etc.
With PedalSnakes, the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cables, you can replace all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable. This saves setup time and giving a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low-noise.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with "non-standard" power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the Pedal End
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Setup fast--Color code your backline connections
- Safer--No more cable mess underfoot