- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stage Magic PedalSnake PowerPlugAdapter 2.5mm to 2.1mm Power Supply Plug Adapter
- Write a Review
- Product 332018
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Convert 2.5 plug to 2.1 (for 2.5 power supply) Power supplies for Digitech pedals (like Whammy), LINE 6 MODELERS **, etc., have 2.5mm power connector...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get an ultra-clean stage look and lightning fast setup with the PedalSnake system.
Convert 2.5 plug to 2.1 (for 2.5 power supply) Power supplies for Digitech pedals (like Whammy), LINE 6 MODELERS **, etc., have 2.5mm power connectors. 1 female 2.5mm jack, 1 male 2.1 plug; about 3" long. Use to connect a 2.5 power supply to the Amp End of a 2.1 PedalSnake PLine. ** LINE MODELERS, when powered by SnakePOWER, requires 2125AR and 21RP at the pedal. If the LINE 6 power supply is used, use only 2125AR for the pedal, and 2521A for the supply (at the Amp End of a PedalSnake PLine).
The PedalSnake system is the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable that lets you replace all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable. This saves setup time and gives a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low-noise.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with "non-standard" power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the Pedal End
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Setup fast--Color code your backline connections
- Safer--No more cable mess underfoot