- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stage Magic PedalSnake PowerPlugAdapter 3.5mm to 2.1mm Power Supply Plug Adapter
- Write a Review
- Product 332019
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Convert 3.5 (1/8") plug to 2.1 (for 3.5 power supply). 1 female 3.5mm jack, 1 male 2.1 plug; about 3" long. Use to connect a 3.5 power supply to the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The PedalSnake system - for an ultra-clean stage look and lightning fast setup!
Convert 3.5 (1/8") plug to 2.1 (for 3.5 power supply). 1 female 3.5mm jack, 1 male 2.1 plug; about 3" long. Use to connect a 3.5 power supply to the Amp End of a 2.1 PedalSnake PLine.
PedalSnake--the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable--replaces all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable!... saving setup time and giving a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low-noise.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with "non-standard" power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the Pedal End
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Setup fast--Color code your backline connections
- Safer--No more cable mess underfoot