- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Stage Master Double Braced Low Position Setting Snare Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55351 000000000 L55351000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TAMA Stage Master Double Braced Low Position Setting snare stand is suitable for drummers who prefer to set their snare drum at a lower position,...Click To Read More About This Product
Simple, sturdy and straightforward hardware you can rely on.
The TAMA Stage Master Double Braced Low Position Setting snare stand is suitable for drummers who prefer to set their snare drum at a lower position, or use a deeper snare drum, such as 8" in depth or deeper. This stand is specially designed with "Low-Position Basket" construction, which allows the user to comfortably set up the drum in a lower position. As well, this lower position can be very useful for children, as well as setting up a tom-tom in a lower position beside the bass drum.
- For 12" to 15" Diameter Snare Drums
- 25.4 mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Low Position Setting, Swiveling Basket
- Escape Claw
- Universal Gearless Tilter
- Double Braced Legs
- Weight: 2.7kg (5.15 lb.)
- Height Adjustment Range: 370 mm - 530mm (14 9/16" – 20 7/8")
Call or click to order today!