- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TDK DVD-R 4.7GB 120-Minute 16x 100 Pack Spindle
- Write a Review
- Product 950120
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From preserving family memories to protecting important data, TDK 4.7GB DVD-R media offers the widest compatibility with computer drives and home DVD...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Maximum performance from a legendary producer of quality media.
From preserving family memories to protecting important data, TDK 4.7GB DVD-R media offers the widest compatibility with computer drives and home DVD players. Ideal for general purpose recording, a single TDK DVD-R has ample capacity for thousands of digital photos, up to six hours of video and behemoth mission-critical data files. Each DVD-R disc can be fully recorded once.
As DVD recording speeds have increased, the importance of using name brand, quality media has become paramount. When a DVD-R is recorded at high speeds, the fast RPMs of the recording process require an advanced, ultra-sensitive recording material capable of compensating for the abbreviated exposure to the drive laser. Specially formulated with a rapid phase-change recording layer, TDK DVD-R media products maximize the data transfer rate while minimizing the potential for errors. The discs have been thoroughly tested and verified to outperform other media brands, which may rely on slow-reacting, error-prone phase-change materials.
- Write once DVD-Rs
- Formatted for DVD-R burners
- Each DVD-R can hold up to 4.7 GB or 120 Minutes of recording video
- Write speed up to 16x
Click or call to order today!
- DVD media: DVD-R
- Recording speed: 16x
- Data storage capacity: 4.7GB
- Digital Audio capacity: 120 Minutes
- Quantity: 100 disks spindle
- Recording layer(s): 1
- Recording material: Organic Dye
- Laser wavelength (recording): 635nm
- Laser wavelength (playback): 635nm
- Numerical aperture of lens: 0.6
- Minimum mark length: 0.40 micron
- Recording track pitch: 0.74 microm
- Pre-format: Wobbled Groove and Land Pre-Pits
- Reflectivity: >45%Rtop