- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trick Drums Dominator Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482387 000000000 482387000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Don't let the lower price fool you. The Dominator Pedals share many of the same features as the Pro1-V pedals, including One-Handed Compression Sprin...Click To Read More About This Product
An essential tool for speed.
Don't let the lower price fool you. The Dominator Pedals share many of the same features as the Pro1-V pedals, including One-Handed Compression Spring Adjustment and Fully Independent Split Cams for quick and easy beater and board angle adjustments. Additionally, these pedals support the SB1 Laser Trigger System, the most accurate pedal triggers on the market. Direct Drive, coupled with aerospace tolerances, give you all the control and power you could ever need. Battle tested for years of use on the road in harsh touring environments.
The double of the future, here today. Order yours now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.