- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trick Drums Pro1-V Custom Shop BigFoot Purple Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L25608 000000000 L25608000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Black Widow Series, Trick has decided to expand its color options, launching the Pro1-V Custom Shop Series....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A killer, custom purple Pro1-V double pedal that's built like a tank.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Black Widow Series, Trick has decided to expand its color options, launching the Pro1-V Custom Shop Series. Legendary build quality and functionality, now with some added personality. Trick re-invented the kick drum pedal with the Pro1-V. With its sleek design, it is the smoothest, most responsive pedal available. Trick starts with solid billets machined to aerospace quality tolerances and integrates features such as compression spring technology, ball bearings on every moving point, laser etched logos and adjustment scale. The spring loaded Slide-Trac hoop mount allows for quick and easy mounting to the drum, and is easily adjusted to adapt to different hoop depths. Spring tension adjustment requires no tools or getting on your hands and knees to make a complicated adjustment. Just reach down and twist the adjustment knob to your liking with ease. This pedal is designed for professionals and those looking for the highest in quality, accuracy, dependability. Battle tested and made in Chicago U.S.A.
- BigFoot Pedal Board
- Solid Billet Precision Machined Parts
- Compression Spring Design
- P1V6 Drive Shaft
- Split Cam Adjustability
- Simple Knob Tension Adjustment
- Five US Patents
- Extreme Durability
- Anodized Purple & Black Color Scheme
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.