- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trick Drums Pro1-V Hi Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07220 000000000 J07220000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pro1-V Hi Hat Stand is unlike any other. It features our BigFoot long board as well as an open, forward design. Also unique to this stand is its ...Click To Read More About This Product
The Lightweight Heavyweight
The Pro1-V Hi Hat Stand is unlike any other. It features our BigFoot long board as well as an open, forward design. Also unique to this stand is its removable leg system which gives you traditional stand stability while allowing for quick and easy removal for use on double bass drum setups. 20 spring tension adjustment positions give you all the flexibility you need to dial in your desired feel. It may appear a lightweight at 7 lbs legless (10 lbs with legs), but Trick’s legendary build quality ensures it will stand up to all that your leg can throw at it.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Push-pull sprocket design
- Extended footboard
- Single-braced, two-legged base
The next level of hi-hat innovation. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.