- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wittner MT50 Metronome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 212814 000000000 212814000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Easy to use, the Wittner MT50 metronome prominently features a tempo dial that adjusts between 40 to 208 beats per minute. The MT50's speaker produce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quartz Metronome with sound or light beat indication.
Easy to use, the Wittner MT50 metronome prominently features a tempo dial that adjusts between 40 to 208 beats per minute. The MT50's speaker produces a loud "tick" sound, which is easier to hear in context than the "beep" produced by most other electronic metronomes. The MT50 also has a flashing LED beat indicator, which can be used for silent practice or along with the speaker for added visual reference.
The MT50 also generates an A=440 reference tone for tuning. A built-in wire stand allows convenient upright positioning. Earphone included.
Uses one 9V battery (not Included).
- Tempo Range: 40 to 280 Beats/Minute
- Beat Indication: Click Sound and/or Light
- Standard pitch reference tone: A = 440Hz
- Earphone included
- Dimensions: 3 " x 2 " x 1"
- Battery powered: Uses one 9V battery (not Included).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.