- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha LP255 3 Pedal Unit for P255
- Write a Review
- Product J05090
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Three piano-style pedals for the same kind of functional sustain, sostenuto and soft control found on grand pianos. Specially designed for the Yamaha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pedal expansion for P-255.
Three piano-style pedals for the same kind of functional sustain, sostenuto and soft control found on grand pianos. Specially designed for the Yamaha P-255, the three pedals are built onto a panel that installs between the legs of the P-255. The finish matches perfectly.
Sustain, sostenuto and soft control
Perfect functional and asthetic match with the P-255
Two year warranty
Order today and broaden your repertoire.
Weight: 8 lb 13 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Simple and quick set-up
- Home Studio
Comments about Yamaha LP255 3 Pedal Unit for P255:
This add-on pedal unit slid right into place in my Yamaha P255 stand that I'm using in my home. It required almost no set-up, fairly plug and play for the most part.