- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian John Riley Double Stick-Mallet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 446648 000000000 446648000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian John Riley Double Stick-Mallet combines the acclaimed bead of the John Riley Artist Series Drumstick and the popular seamless felt malle...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for cymbal swells and muted tom fills.
The Zildjian John Riley Double Stick-Mallet combines the acclaimed bead of the John Riley Artist Series Drumstick and the popular seamless felt mallet head. Made with select U.S. hickory.
"My new combination stick-mallet adds a great lush sonic dimension when played on the drums and the cymbals." - John Riley
- Category: brushes & specialty sticks
- Length: 16.25"
- Diameter: 0.55"
- Finish: natural
- Wood type: hickory
- Tip type: wood tip
- Genre: drumset: fusion, drumset: jazz, drumset: latin, drumset: other, drumset: world, percussion
- Skill level: advanced, expert, intermediate, professional
If it's good enough for John Riley . . .