- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian John Riley Double Stick-Mallet
- Write a Review
- 446648 000000000 446648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian John Riley Double Stick-Mallet combines the acclaimed bead of the John Riley Artist Series Drumstick and the popular seamless felt malle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great for cymbal swells and muted tom fills.
The Zildjian John Riley Double Stick-Mallet combines the acclaimed bead of the John Riley Artist Series Drumstick and the popular seamless felt mallet head. Made with select U.S. hickory.
"My new combination stick-mallet adds a great lush sonic dimension when played on the drums and the cymbals." - John Riley
- Category: brushes & specialty sticks
- Length: 16.25"
- Diameter: 0.55"
- Finish: natural
- Wood type: hickory
- Tip type: wood tip
- Genre: drumset: fusion, drumset: jazz, drumset: latin, drumset: other, drumset: world, percussion
- Skill level: advanced, expert, intermediate, professional
If it's good enough for John Riley . . .