- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
65amps Apollo 50W Tube Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product H78060
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compact, light and extremely rugged, the Apollo 50W Tube Bass Amp Head is a very useful, sweet, and robust little amp that perfectly suits most studi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A robust little amp that perfectly suits studio work and small to large clubs.
Compact, light and extremely rugged, the Apollo 50W Tube Bass Amp Head is a very useful, sweet, and robust little amp that perfectly suits most studio work, stages with in-ear monitors, and small and large clubs.
Based on a favorite bass amp model from the '60s and '70s, the Apollo offers some essential enhancements that make it more reliable and useable for the modern bassist. In addition to the normal Treble and Bass tone stack associated with vintage amps, Apollo has as 3-way 'Pad' switch that adjusts the input levels to accommodate modern basses with active electronics (a shortcoming of all vintage amps). These settings make it suitable for rock, vintage, funk, slap, modern, jazz and beyond.
The bandwidth switch adds to the Apollo's versatility, with a 'Normal' setting that limits the frequency response for an accurate vintage tone and a 'Full' setting that expands the Bass and Treble frequencies for the sound of industry standard high-powered amps. Stocked with a uniquely modified Mercury Magnetics transformer packs a surprisingly solid punch in its compact size. The result is an unexpectedly powerful and musical tool for bass players of all types. Built with 65amp's usual panache and intelligent design, the Apollo eliminates the servicing nightmares players often experience when taking some popular tube bass amps on the road.
- All tube amplifier with 3-way 'Pad' switch
- Modified Mercury Magnetics transformer for extra punch
- Bandwidth switch adds vintage and modern tone options
- Modern reliability for the road or studio
Get ready for a revelation in tube tone. Order today.
- Output: 50 Watts
- Tubes: Two 6SL7 preamp tubes, two 6L6 output tubes, rectifier 5AR4
- Panel controls: Bass, Treble and Volume controls; Pad, Half and Normal output controls; Full and Normal controls
- Extras: Passive effects loop, two-button footswitch jack, dual speaker outs, switch for 8Î & 16Î impedance
- Cabinet: Finger-jointed Baltic birch
- Dimensions: Head: 24.75' W x 8.5' D x 10.5' H
- Weight in box: Head: 29 lbs