- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
65amps London Pro 18W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H78079
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like its brother, the original 65amps London, the low-powered but extremely toneful London Pro 18W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp is handmade in the USA,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High quality construction and tone for working guitar players at an accessible price.
Like its brother, the original 65amps London, the low-powered but extremely toneful London Pro 18W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp is handmade in the USA, and takes advantage of 65amps' renowned expertise in small amps with big feel and tone. With the Red Line, 65amps now offers its high quality construction and tone to working guitar players at a more accessible price than the current 65amps Blue Line models.
Powered by 2xEL84s, the 18-Watt tube rectified London Pro offers two distinct channels, the EF86 Colour Channel and the 12AX7 Channel. New on the London Pro, these two channels can be combined for a third, high-gain option. When the channels are combined, the volume and tone knobs on each distinct channel now control the gain and tone for just the tubes on the channel they are assigned, allowing extreme tonal versatility. All channels can be controlled by the included footswitch.
65amps also has included its unique Master Voltage feature, which reduces the voltage and output of the amp in a unique way that enables the amp to be played at extremely low volumes without losing its rich tone and feel. The London Pro is housed in a streamlined head and cabinet design constructed from void free Baltic birch, is equipped with handmade American transformers, and sports a new red badge logo.
- All tube amplifier with custom circuitry
- 2 distinct channels that combine for a 3rd, high-gain option
- Master Voltage circuitry allows full sound at any volume
Get ready for a revelation in tube tone. Order today.
- Output: 18 Watts
- Tubes: 2xEL84, 1xEF86, 1x12AX7, tube rectified
- Combo speaker: 1x12" Celestion G12H30
- Panel controls: On/Off, On/Standby, Master Voltage knob, Tone and Volume for EF86 Colour Channel, Tone and Volume for 12AX7 channel, Colour knob
- Extras: Two-button footswitch jack, dual speaker outs, switch for 8Î & 16Î impedance
- Cabinet: Void free Baltic birch
- Dimensions: 12 ¾" x 19 ¼" x 21 ½"
- Accessories: Footswitch included