- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic BN410 800W 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J23370 000000000 J23370000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Neo series speaker cabinets from Acoustic are the perfect complement to the company' Class D heads; Neodymium speakers provide up to 40% lighter ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big, punchy sound in a highly portable, lightweight 4x10".
The Neo series speaker cabinets from Acoustic are the perfect complement to the company' Class D heads; Neodymium speakers provide up to 40% lighter weight than Acoustic' traditional magnet speakers, all while providing that legendary Acoustic œPro' tone. These cabs offer superior power handling to match up perfectly with its Class D heads, and rugged construction touches, including plywood construction and spring-loaded handles make these cabs road-worthy. Easy-to-transport, lightweight, legendary tone can now be yours with the Neo Series bass cabinets from Acoustic!
This BN40, 800W 4x10" is full of low-end punch to fill any gaps in your band's sound, or rattle the fillings out of your audience.
The Class D Neo series of bass amps from Acoustic continue the legacy of œthe pro' tone, while providing extremely light weight and portability, combined with its signature tone-shaping controls. These high-powered heads, combos and speaker cabinets provide incredible sound clarity and control for small, medium or large live venues, studios and more.The series consists of three heads (300W, 600W and 1,000W), four speaker cabinets (4x10, 2X10, 1X15 and compact 1X12), and three combos, utilizing the power plants from the 300 & 600 heads (600W 2X10, 300W 1X15 and 300W compact 1X12).
- Power handling: 800W
- Speakers: 4x10" neodymium drivers
- High-Frequency Horn with Defeat switch
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Front-facing shelf port
- Dual 1/4 (parallel), single locking-barrel inputs
- Spring-loaded steel handles
- Includes caster sockets
- Dimensions: 24 in. x 16.1 in. x 27 in.
- Weight: 70 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.