- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acus Sound Engineering One for Strings 5 50W 1x5 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #J53665 000001000 J53665000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acus Sound Engineering developed the One for Strings range to amplify the sound level of all acoustic instruments (notably acoustic and classical gui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get bright, natural acoustic tone with enough power for small stages.
Acus Sound Engineering developed the One for Strings range to amplify the sound level of all acoustic instruments (notably acoustic and classical guitars) without altering their natural tone or resonance. One for Strings amps are designed in minimalist style, with custom speakers, cabinets and highly reliable electronic components, all together capable of amplifying harmonics with natural tone.
The One for Strings 5 is ultra-compact and very versatile, for simultaneous guitar and microphone input. It includes a sensivity switch, volume, high, middle, low and reverb. The dedicated aux. input (with his own volume control) can be used for playback or to play along with your favorite songs. The system also features balanced 1/4" jack direct output, 40W woofer power, electronic crossover, compression tweeter and 2-way bass reflex.
Call or click to order today!
Speakers: 1x5 woofer, compression tweeter
Frequency response: 50Hz–20kHz
Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, aux volume
Plywood cabinet construction
Two-way bass reflex
Weight: 15.4 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.