- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar AGRO Bass Overdrive Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J01237 000000000 J01237000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AGRO is based on the saturation channel of Aguilar's celebrated AG 500 bass head. Capable of producing everything from warm, tube-like overdrive ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From creamy to gritty with plenty of presence.
The AGRO is based on the saturation channel of Aguilar's celebrated AG 500 bass head. Capable of producing everything from warm, tube-like overdrive to full-on distortion, this pedal will give you the grind you need without sucking out your low end.
The AGRO offers a wealth of overdriven sounds within an easy to use, four-knob layout. The Saturation control offers a tremendous range of distortion while the Contour control allows you to dial in a scooped or a more aggressive boosted midrange sound. The Presence knob adds the right amount of 'attack' ensuring that your bass remains defined even with the most saturated settings. The output level control guarantees that you'll be able to get the distortion you want at any volume level.
Separate Saturation and output level controls
Contour control: broad spectrum mid scoop centered around 900Hz
Presence control: + 6dB/-20dB >4kHz
Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
Heavy Duty steel construction
Inputs: One 1/4" jack
Outputs: One 1/4" jack
Controls: Engage switch
Warranty: Three-year limited
Optional: 9V power supply
Get great overdrive, straight out of the box. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.