- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar DB 210 White Hot 350W 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet - 4 ohm
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26742 000000000 L26742000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aguilar DB cabinets have the aggressive midrange to punch through a loud band while maintaining the full-range, musical sound that is the Aguilar...Click To Read More About This Product
Get rock-solid construction and punchy tone from a road-worthy 2x10 bass cab.
The Aguilar DB cabinets have the aggressive midrange to punch through a loud band while maintaining the full-range, musical sound that is the Aguilar signature. Employing 13-ply Baltic Birch, custom Eminence drivers, and Aguilar’s custom horn and crossover, the DB cabinets have a clear, focused midrange and extended lows and highs. These cabinets are the first Aguilar cabinets to feature a classic rock look with five distinctive color combinations.
Easy to carry but packing a mighty punch, the DB 210’s small size and classic look make it the perfect complement for smaller stages. This cabinet offers excellent midrange articulation and low-end extension for a variety of playing styles. This cabinet also makes for a great modular rig – use one for smaller gigs and two for larger stages!
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 350W RMS
- Frequency response: 41 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB 1W 1M
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 16.62″ x 24.5″ x 13.12″
- Weight: 59 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.