- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar DB 810 8x10 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #601039 000003000 601039000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aguilar DB 810 bass cabinet is one of the loudest bass cabinets on the market, providing a Max SPL of 136 dB! Roll off the custom Aguilar tweeter...Click To Read More About This Product
A thunderous combination of aggressive midrange with extended lows.
The Aguilar DB 810 bass cabinet is one of the loudest bass cabinets on the market, providing a Max SPL of 136 dB! Roll off the custom Aguilar tweeter for an aggressive "P Bass with a pick tone". Tilt back handles and rear wheels make this huge sounding cabinet easy to move and rear skid rails allow you to leverage it into your vehicle without ever having to lift it.
- 8 - 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
- Tilt-back handles and rear wheels
- Power Handling: 1400 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB @ 1W 1M
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- 13 ply Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: 46" H, 24 1/2" W, 18" D
- Weight: 184 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.