- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar Filter Twin Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H65548
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aguilar Filter Twin® uses two identical filters sweeping in opposite directions - one up in frequency, one down in frequency - to give classic 70...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A dual envelope filter with broad applications.
The Aguilar Filter Twin® uses two identical filters sweeping in opposite directions - one up in frequency, one down in frequency - to give classic 70's-inspired funk sounds or completely new and original filter tones. Two filters sweeping at the same time give you a more organic, vocal quality and allow you to get expressive new sounds that you can't get from other pedals.
The Filter Twin® offers unique filter effects via an intuitive four-knob layout. The blend control allows you to adjust the mix between the filters. The threshold control determines how sensitive the unit is to different playing styles. The velocity controls determine the speed of each filter.
- Separate velocity controls for the 'up' and 'down' filters
- Blend control adjusts mix between the filters
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: 9 volt power supply