- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar Octamizer Octave Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 502870
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aguila Octamizer gives you an analog octave pedal that features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so dialing in t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A wide range of octave-based sounds with a simple user interface.
The Aguila Octamizer gives you an analog octave pedal that features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so dialing in the exact amount of each is a cinch. The two discrete signal paths on this bass octave pedal also have their own tone controls that were specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The Clean Tone control uses a Full Spectrum Tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a great thick, snarky synth tone.
The Aguilar Octamizer's Octave Filter control is a multi-pole low-pass Filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual-filter architecture
- Full-spectrum tilt EQ for clean sound
- Continuously variable multi-pole low-pass filter for octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy-duty steel construction
Get octamized. Order your Aguilar Octamizer bass pedal today!
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multi-pole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Controls: Engage switch
- Dimensions: 1.6"H x 2.6"W x 5-1/2"D
- Warranty: Three year limited