- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar SL 115 400W 1x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L51921 000000001 L51921000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aguilar SL 115 bass speaker cabinet offers incredible sonic flexibility whether used as a stand-alone cabinet or paired with another cabinet such...Click To Read More About This Product
This portable powerhouse delivers massive low-end punch.
The Aguilar SL 115 bass speaker cabinet offers incredible sonic flexibility whether used as a stand-alone cabinet or paired with another cabinet such as the SL 410x. Weighing only 34 lb. (15.42 kg), the SL 115 is available in 4 or 8 ohm versions and can handle 400 watts RMS. With a frequency response of 35 Hz – 4 kHz, the SL 115 provides the deep lows, articulate midrange and smooth treble for which Aguilar is known. The SL 115 also features a custom-voiced woofer with Neodymium magnet and includes one Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4” inputs.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 400W
- Speaker: 1x15" custom
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm
- Frequency response: 35Hz–4kHz
- Inputs: One Neutrik Speakon; two 1/4"
- Weight: 34 lb. (15.42 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.