- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H83012 000000000 H83012000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Brand new for 2012, the Tone Hammer 350 makes a big sound but leaves only a tiny footprint! Easy to purchase as well as easy to carry, players on a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Push the limits of size and power with the latest addition to the Aguilar family.
Brand new for 2012, the Tone Hammer 350 makes a big sound but leaves only a tiny footprint! Easy to purchase as well as easy to carry, players on a budget can now have it all! This amp has the sound, the look, and it's assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC along with all of their legendary bass heads. The Tone Hammer cranks out 350 watts of solid state power.
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: Durable carrying bag
Start cranking it to 10 today!
- Dimensions: 8.25" W x 7.5" D x 2.75" H
- Weight: 3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.