- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Limited Edition Heritage Series B-15 30W 1x15 Tube Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H70989
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Handbuilt and hand-wired in the USA, the Ampeg Heritage Series B-15 is a limited-edition tube bass combo amp for the true bass connoisseur. You'll in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
No mere tribute”it delivers the legendary performance, look, and tone of the original.
Handbuilt and hand-wired in the USA, the Ampeg Heritage Series B-15 is a limited-edition tube bass combo amp for the true bass connoisseur. You'll instantly gravitate to its classic flip-top design, double-baffle cabinet, and all-tube head with two distinct channels and bias modes that meticulously re-create the world's most sought-after bass tone.
Each channel on the B-15 Heritage has its own flavor and bias mode for the ultimate in tone control. Channel 1 is based on a 1964 B-15NC, while Channel 2 is based on a 1966 B-15NF. Selectable 1964 cathode-bias or 1966 fixed-bias modes deliver even more classic tones along with the legendary Baxandall bass/treble tone stack on each channel.
The double-baffle cabinet design delivers classic tone from a custom-designed 15" U.S.-made Eminence driver with a 109 oz. magnet.
The Heritage Series B-15 uses high-quality, point-to-point wiring and high-grade new and NOS tubes, and over 90% of its components are of U.S. origin. Heads and cabs are matched and numbered. Only 50 of these amps will be made, so get yours while you can!
- Entirely hand-built and handwired in the USA
- High-quality point-to-point wiring
- Over 90% of components are of U.S. origin
- Numbered and matched heads/cabs
- Classic Ampeg flip-top design
- Legendary double-baffle cabinet design delivers classic tone
- Two distinct, handwired preamp circuits: 1964 (B-15NC) and 1966 (B-15NF)
- Selectable bias modes: 1964 (cathode bias, 25W @ 4 or 8 ohms) and 1966 (fixed bias, 30W @ 4 or 8 ohms)
- High-grade new and NOS tubes
- Legendary Baxandall bass/treble tone stack on both channels
- Custom-designed 15" U.S.-made Eminence driver with 109 oz. magnet
The original B-15 is still the most sought-after and most-recorded bass amp in history. Get yours now before they're gone!