- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Pro Neo Series PN-210HLF 550W 2x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485416 000001000 485416000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ampeg's PN-210HLF is a modern, lightweight bass enclosure built to handle the power of high-output Ampeg bass heads. Designed and assembled in the US...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile bass cabinet with punch.
Ampeg's PN-210HLF is a modern, lightweight bass enclosure built to handle the power of high-output Ampeg bass heads. Designed and assembled in the USA out of the highest quality components, including two custom-designed 10-inch neodymium Eminence woofers, the PN-210HLF delivers high-quality, high-output bass in a modern design.
- 550 watts of power handling
- 2 x 10" custom U.S. made Eminence neodymium LF drivers
- 1" Eminence APT:50 HF driver with level control
- Extremely rugged and durable enclosure
- Angled back for monitoring
Have great sound and convenience in one cabinet. Order today.
- 2 x 10" custom US-made Eminence LF drivers
- 550 watts RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 1" Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 18kHz
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Weight: 39 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.