- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg Pro Series SVT-8PRO 2500W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 430473
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When only the best will do, turn to the Ampeg SVT-8PRO bass amp head from Pro Series for ultimate power and massive Ampeg tone. The SVT-8PRO combines...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Driving SVT tone at concert volume or living room levels.
When only the best will do, turn to the Ampeg SVT-8PRO bass amp head from Pro Series for ultimate power and massive Ampeg tone. The SVT-8PRO combines Ampeg's vintage SVP-CL preamp with a 2500-Watt Solid-State power amp for Earth-shaking bass that just won't quit. Loaded with professional features throughout, the Ampeg SVT-8PRO bass amp head was designed for the most demanding player and the most demanding of gigs.
An outstanding feature, unique to the Ampeg SVT-8PRO, is its speaker emulation circuitry, which allows players to dial in classic SVT overdriven tones at any volume level. This means you can get all the crunch and grind of an SVT pushed to the limit, but at a volume level that won't set off local seismic detectors.
The bass amp head's 5-position Ultra Low selector gives you low frequency tone-sculpting capability like never before. From the fattest low-end to tight, highly articulated punch, the choice is yours. And the built-in DI can patch you right into the front of house, although you probably won't need it.
- Tube preamp, solid-state power amp
- 2500-watts RMS @ 2 ohms, 1300-watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Power amp emulation circuit
- Effects loop
- Tone controls: bass, mid, treble
- Mid tone control: 5-position
- Ultra low/high: yes - 5-position ultra low
- Balanced line out (transformer)
- Effects loop
- Preamp out/power amp in
- Power amp emulation circuit, mute button
Go on a power trip. Order this bass amp head now and prepare for commanding bass supremacy.
- Preamp: tube (2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
- Power amp: solid-state
- RMS power output: 2500-watts @ 2 ohms
- RMS power output: 1300-watts @ 4 ohms
- RMS power output: 800-watts @ 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3-1/2"H x 14"D
- Weight: 23lb.