- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT-112AV 300W 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99544 000001000 H99544000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ampeg SVT-112AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you w...Click To Read More About This Product
A mighty 1x12 that offers classic Ampeg sound and style.
The Ampeg SVT-112AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve. The SVT-112AV features a 12" custom Eminence LF driver and a 1" compression driver with 3-way level control in a rugged cab with vintage Ampeg styling. A classic black grille cloth is also available separately. Rated to handle 300W RMS at 8ohms, the SVT-112AV is a great match for the PF-350, Micro-VR or for integrating with other Ampeg cabs in your rig.
- 300W RMS at 8ohms
- 1 - 12" Custom Eminence LF driver
- 1" Compression driver with 3-way level control
- Optional classic black grille cloth
Add some Ampeg to your rig. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.