- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ampeg SVT-410HLF Classic Series Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #603065 000000000 603065000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Ampeg SVT-410HLF Enclosure gives you plenty of volume and clean low end. This 4x10" cabinet has the same speakers and 1" horn as the SVT-410HE wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Greater low-end response, perfect for 5-string players!
The Ampeg SVT-410HLF Enclosure gives you plenty of volume and clean low end. This 4x10" cabinet has the same speakers and 1" horn as the SVT-410HE with 2" coils and 30 oz. magnets, but the cabinet itself is tuned differently. It's deeper and has a bottom port that results in better low-end response, down to 28Hz!
The cabinet features heavy duty recessed handles, an industrial strength grip bar, and heavy duty rear wheels. Skid rails are placed on the back of the enclosure to protect it while loading in and out of venues.
The Speakon and 1/4" jacks are wired in parallel, allowing easy daisy chaining from one speaker to another. Each of the jacks may be used as an input or a through connection.
- Ultra-low frequency response for bottom end that never ends
- Rear wheels and recessed handles make transport easier
- Skid rails for increased durability
Get high from the low end of this special cab. Order today.
- Type: 4x10 bass enclosure
- Freq response (+/-3db): 48hz-18khz
- Usable low freq (-10db): 28hz
- RMS power handling: 500 watts
- Peak power handling: 1000 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 98db spl 1w/1m
- Maximum SPL: 125db
- Components: 4 custom designed 100 watt 10" speakers, 1 high frequency horn
- 30"W x 24"H x 19"D
- 76 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.