- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT Electronics Bass Series Bass Pig Distortion Pedal
- Product 159902
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AMT Bass Pig is for players who want a distortion that is heavier than tube overdrive, but lighter than heavy metal extreme grind. It's a mid-gai...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mid-gain distortion with low-end boost.
The AMT Bass Pig is for players who want a distortion that is heavier than tube overdrive, but lighter than heavy metal extreme grind. It's a mid-gain distortion perfect for rock, punk, and alternative rock styles. It helps your tone stand out in the mix with an aggressive Low control that's very effective in adding more bottom. Keep it backed off for your normal bass tones, and if you want to vibrate the stage, crank it. Built-in cab emulation circuitry ensures that it sounds equally good whether run through an amp or used for direct recording.
- Mid-gain distortion
- Perfect for rock, punk, and alt styles
- Aggressive Low control adds bottom
- Built-in cab emulation circuitry
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" W x 2-4/5" H x 4-2/5" L (90mm x 72mm x 112mm)
- Weight: 420g (14.8 oz)
- Control: Level, Low, High, Drive
- Jacks: IN, OUT
- Power: DC 9V, 9V Battery or PSA (-) center Adapter