- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT Electronics EX-50 Expression Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J23400 000000000 J23400000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AMT forever changed the concept of the "crowded" pedal board by earlier introducing their smaller sized WH-1 Wah and LLM Volume pedals; which have be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An expression pedal that takes up less pedal board space without sacrificing its power.
AMT forever changed the concept of the "crowded" pedal board by earlier introducing their smaller sized WH-1 Wah and LLM Volume pedals; which have been a huge success. Guitarists worldwide had such great things to say about the functionality, quality, sound, and size of these pedals; that they got bombarded with requests to design and manufacture a smaller-sized expression pedal. Thus, the EX-50 is born.
Designed with dual outputs (TS and TRS) and two switchable modes for normal or inverted operation; the EX-50 is capable of controlling a wide range of brands and manufacturers of expression-ready effect pedals.
The small footprint allows players to easily mount several EX-50's on their board, difficult in the past due to the large territorial size of conventional expression pedals.
- Passive operation, no power required
- Industry standard TS and TRS outputs for individual, or simultaneous use
- Switchable NORMAL and INVERTED modes
- 50 kOhm resistance value for use wide range of pedals
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the EX-50 with Velcro on the pedal board)
- Adjustable pedal tension by means of an axial screw
Don't worry, you'll have plenty of space for this space saver. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.