- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT Electronics Little Loud Mouth Volume Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04528 000000000 J04528000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Little Loudmouth is an optical version of the classic volume pedal, but with added improvements. Optical control increases the service life of th...Click To Read More About This Product
Smooth volume control that eliminates wear and tear on the potentiometer.
The Little Loudmouth is an optical version of the classic volume pedal, but with added improvements. Optical control increases the service life of the effect by eliminating the frequent strain and wear on the control potentiometer. The optical sensor also provides for a smoother transition in frequency changes, and eliminates the dreaded "scratchy" potentiometer sound.
Little Loudmouth LLM-2 is an upgraded version of the original LLM-1. The LLM-2 with the foot rocker fully retracted back, provides total silence and muted signal of the input path, while the LLM-1 was designed for non-muted operation. Now you can have total range from full volume to complete silence, all in a small compact pedal that can find space on any pedal board.
Found on the left side of the pedal, is a 3-way toggle switch, offering three different MAX output volumes that the user can choose from. +12 having the greatest output, +6 second, and 0 at line volume.
The LLM-2 pedal has high input impedance of 1MOhm and low output impedance - 10 KOhm which makes it easy to integrate it into any effect chain without signal quality loss.
- Switchable output volumes: +12, +6, 0
- Zero volume when fully retracted
- Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the AMT LLM-2 with Velcro on the pedal board)
- Effect on/off indicator LEDs on both pedal sides (visible when engaged)
- Adjustable pedal tension by means of an axial screw
- 9-12v DC power negative center (-), adapter or battery
- Low power consumption of less than 5mA
- Small size: 110 x 62 x 58 mm
- Weight (without battery) 0.45 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.