- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AMT Electronics SS-30 BULAVA 3-Channel Guitar Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04529 000000000 J04529000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SS-30 is a 3-channel JFET preamp loaded with maximum power and crunch. The SS-30 Bulava pedal is a non-tube JEFT driven preamp, offering modern h...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect pedal to get your metal shredding on.
The SS-30 is a 3-channel JFET preamp loaded with maximum power and crunch. The SS-30 Bulava pedal is a non-tube JEFT driven preamp, offering modern high-gain metal tones in a small, portable enclosure. Priced at a consumer friendly cost, the SS-30 is sure to win the most punch for the buck award. Just listen to the demo and decide for yourself.
It features 3 switchable channels, each with their own master control for precise leveling of all channels. Clean and Crunch/Lead have their own 3 band EQ of Low, Mids and High for customization of each channel.
The SS-30 includes three switchable buttons for added tone options including drive tone shift, crunch bright and clean boost. The SS-30 also includes an FX Loop for adding external modulation effects in the correct signal chain location. Design focused to simulate ultra high gain amp heads, this gives expensive amplifiers a run for their money! Never has there been such an affordable, feature packed, amazing-sounding 3-channel guitar preamp as the SS-30 Bulava.
As all AMT pedals, the SS-30 is equipped with dual outputs. One for connection to a guitar amplifier, and one for direct connection to a computer, DAW or mixing device.
- Powered by two 9V batteries or optional 18V DC power adapter
- Negative center polarity (-) at 8mA
- FX Loop send and return jacks
- 2 Footswiches
- 3 Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead
- Amp out and cabinet simulated outputs
- Tone shift, clean boost, and bright switches
- 3.5 mm jack to control external MIDI devices
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.