- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Animals Pedal Major Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L00835 000000000 L00835000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Animals Pedal Major Overdrive was designed to the last detail by legendary pedal guru Mark Ahlfs of Skreddy Pedals. The Major Overdrive has the c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get vintage, tube-style overdrive from this modern-day stomp.
The Animals Pedal Major Overdrive was designed to the last detail by legendary pedal guru Mark Ahlfs of Skreddy Pedals. The Major Overdrive has the characteristics of a real British tube amp of the late '60s and '70s. It is designed to produce a variety of sounds including a clean tone, a rich harmonic brown sound, and high gain neoclassical sound all in one pedal. It has great response, and you can control the gain with the guitar volume and picking.
All Animals pedals feature artwork by Jonas Claesson, operate on 9v power, feature true-bypass switching, and are made to exacting standards of performance and durability using only the highest quality parts and materials.
Call or click to order today!
- Vol: Adjusts the volume
- Tone: Adjusts the tone centered on the high frequency
- Gain: Adjusts the strength of the distortion
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.