- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown AA-100 100W 4x5 Acoustic Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- L20320 000000000 L20320000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Going back to their roots, Ashdown’s AA acoustic amplifier range follows in the footsteps of some of the greatest acoustic amps ever made.The Ashdown...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great acoustic tone with plenty of power and Bluetooth streaming.
Going back to their roots, Ashdown’s AA acoustic amplifier range follows in the footsteps of some of the greatest acoustic amps ever made.
The Ashdown AA-100 combo (100 watts) echos the sound and look of the late '80s/early '90s, but with some nifty up-to-date features, ready to take on the modern-day acoustic performance.
From the top-down, the AA-100 constructed using high-quality plywood, covered in Tolex vinyl and loaded with 4 UK-made 5-inch Celestion Speakers, with the upper two speakers being tilted upwards in the cabinet for better on-stage monitoring.
Just as you'd expect from any Ashdown design, there isn't much they haven’t considered when planning their new AA acoustic range. Bluetooth connectivity enables wireless audio to be played via a BT connected device for your practicing and listening needs.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Speakers: 4x5" Celestion
- Controls: 2-band EQ, gain, 5-band graphic EQ, reverb
- Built-in digital reverb
- Post- and pre-EQ XLR DI output
- Effects loop
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Headphone output
- Tolex finish
- Tilted cabinet design
- Weight: 28.66 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.