- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Classic 450W 3x10" Bass Speaker Cabinet - 8 ohm
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48677 000000000 L48677000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Ashdown have launched a 3x10" dual-horn bass specific speaker column inspired by PA systems of old the CL-310-DH uses three 10” custom Ashdown driver...Click To Read More About This Product
Your bass and your audience will love the tight, punchy sound of this 3x10" cab.
Ashdown have launched a 3x10" dual-horn bass specific speaker column inspired by PA systems of old the CL-310-DH uses three 10” custom Ashdown drivers as well as a set of high frequency horns to deliver loud, focussed and gut-rumbling cabinet.
Ashdown were recently asked to build something new for their good friend Guy Pratt who has recently taken on a new role as the bass playing front man for Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets band which features some incredible musicians.
So Ashdown set about designing something completely different to be used as a pair on Guy's new tour with the band. The cabs were so striking and sounded incredible, they simply had to put them into production.
The cabs are rear ported with a 6” tuned port, they feature a tilt-back design with casters on the rear of the cab plus a conveniently placed handle on the top so you can just tilt back and wheel away. The cab also has another side recessed leather handle to carry on its side.
The cabs feature a red custom weave grille with old English white piping, finished in a heavy bronco tolex adorned with the Ashdown double-wing logo.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 450W
- Speakers: 3x10" Ashdown
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Dimensions: 39.3” X 12.7” X 13.7”
- Weight: 60 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.