- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown DP-200 Drophead 15H 1x15" Tube Combo
- Write a Review
- Product H87385
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DP-200 Drophead 15H combines the Drophead 200 head with a 15" bass driver and HF horn to create a potent and portable 200W all-tube Drophead comb...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A unique and portable 200W powerhouse perfect for most applications.
The DP-200 Drophead 15H combines the Drophead 200 head with a 15" bass driver and HF horn to create a potent and portable 200W all-tube Drophead combo.
When you'e ready to play, simply un-clip the top, flip the amp head into position, clip it back down and plug in.
Throw the power switch and the Drophead 200 fires up a 4 x 6550 and 1 x ECC83 tube output stage for masses of low end grunt and plenty of torque through the rev range. The preamp comes straight from the 427 Small Block “ a sensationally expressive vacuum tube design using 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 tubes.
The Drophead 200 head features high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and balanced DI output with pre/post EQ switching.
- Unique all-in-one flip top design
- Head has a polished chrome exterior
- 1 - 15" Speaker
- 4 x 6550 and 1 x ECC83 Output tubes
- 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 Preamp tubes
- High and low gain inputs
- Front panel-mounted FX send and return
- Rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching
- Mute switch
- Rotary gain and master volume controls
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ switching
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
- Power Output: 200W
- Power Requirement: 230 / 115 / 100V
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 35Hz and 14kHz
- Speaker Outputs: Speakon/Jack
- High Instrument Input: impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- EQ: Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal