- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Dual Tube Preamp Series 330 Touring 115H Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product H87389
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdowns Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Articulate bottom end and sparkling highs from a 1x15" with a dual tube preamp and vintage looks.
First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdowns Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. The 330W Ashdown 330 Touring 115H takes this stunning tube preamp design and partners it with an uprated and tour proven MAG power stage, delivering the payload via a custom 15 driver with an HF horn for extended top end response.
The discerning bass player gets high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and a DI output.
Retro cabinet styling features vinyl covering, chrome protective corners, vintage red grille cloth and, of course, the trademark illuminated Ashdown VU meter.
- 307W (330) Power output
- 230 / 115 / 100V Power requirement
- 1 - 15" Speaker
- Jack speaker outputs
- 4 Ohms
- 1 x ECC83 and 1 x ECC82 Preamp tubes
Fill the air with Ashdown. Order today!
- -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz Frequency response
- High Instrument Input: impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p
- Low Instrument Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p
- Line Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 24" x 24" x 13.38"
- Weight: 52.91 lb.