- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Rootmaster EVO 112T II 300W 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47778 000000000 L47778000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ashdown Rootmaster EVO 112T delivers a punchy 300 watts at 8 ohms through its single Ashdown 12” speaker, bringing the bass to the front of the m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This punchy 1x12" is ready for the stage or studio.
The Ashdown Rootmaster EVO 112T delivers a punchy 300 watts at 8 ohms through its single Ashdown 12” speaker, bringing the bass to the front of the mix with comfort and standing out from the crowd with its distinctive, high quality finish, coupled with a dramatic reduction in weight.
Ashdown Rootmaster EVO cabinets are now loaded with custom Ashdown White Line speakers for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance.
Tonally, the compact design maintains the low-end response with a more dynamic mid range. The addition of the tweeter provides extra high end and can be adjusted either to either hi, low or off with the three way tweeter switch depending on the player’s preference.
The revamped Rootmaster EVO cabs are made from light-weight ply to cut down on weight without risk to the signature Ashdown sound. A solid slim-line construction is paired with mindful design features such bar handles for ease of transport and easy stacking. The cabs are finished in Buffalo Tolex with a black cloth grill for a quality finish that truly stands out from the crowd.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Speakers: 1x12"; high-frequency tweeter
- Speaker outputs: 1/4" or Speakon
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 18.31" x 14.96" x 13.19"
- Weight: 30.86 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.