- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Rootmaster EVO414T II 600W 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet - 4 Ohms
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47784 000000000 L47784000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Weighing in at only 21kg thanks to its all revamped, compact and lightweight construction the Ashdown Rootmaster EVO 414T produces up to 600 watts of...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring heavy-duty thunder to the gig without sacrificing your back.
Weighing in at only 21kg thanks to its all revamped, compact and lightweight construction the Ashdown Rootmaster EVO 414T produces up to 600 watts of classic Ashdown sound through its four robust, custom-designed 10” speakers.
The RM EVO 414T brings the bass to the front of the mix with comfort and ease and stands out from the crowd with its distinctive, high quality finish. Cut the weight not the tone.
Ashdown Rootmaster EVO cabinets are constructed using lightweight plywood and are loaded with custom-designed Ashdown White Line speakers for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance.
The addition of the tweeter provides extra high end and can be adjusted either to either hi, low or off with the three-way tweeter switch depending on the player’s preference.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 600W
- Speaker configuration: 4x10" driver, high-frequency tweeter
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Dimensions: 25.79" x 23.78" x 13.19"
- Weight: 46.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.