- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Rootmaster RM-300 EVO II 300W Bass Amp Head
Black and Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75627 000001000 L75627000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those seeking Ashdown tone, power and reliability in a lightweight package, the RM-300 EVO II 300W bass amp head is the solution. It’s perfect fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Travel light with 300W of power.
For those seeking Ashdown tone, power and reliability in a lightweight package, the RM-300 EVO II 300W bass amp head is the solution. It’s perfect for practice, rehearsals and small- to medium-sized gigs.
It weighs in at just 4.6 lb (2.1 kg), but boasts 300 watts of power and class-leading quality and features. The Rootmaster EVO II range also now comes equipped with an on-board headphone preamp to allow for silent practice, which doubles up these gig-ready amplifiers as handy practice devices.
The preamp includes a passive and active input jack socket for use with high and low output instruments, this sets a clear signal path to the input control enabling you to fine tune your input level using the trademark Ashdown VU meter. With the signal at its optimal level, you then hit the rich features designed enhance your tone, such as the shape button, 5-band EQ and on-board compressor. The drive control, as always delivers a delectable valve emulated over-drive, whilst the sub harmonic controls add further fatness to your tone - both can be foot-switched via an FS 2 footswitch (sold separately).
Rootmaster EVO II heads also features a handy mute button. What’s even cooler is when switched to mute, the trademark Ashdown Engineering VU meter changes from orange to cool blue – creating the perfect on-stage mood lighting between sets.
Enjoy gig-ready power without the backache. Order today!
- Power: 300W
- Single channel
- Two inputs: passive, active
- Controls: 5-band EQ, compressor, drive level, volume, sub level, shape switch, line mix
- FX loop
- DI output
- Line input
- Headphone output
- Built-in compressor
- Dimensions: 3.38” x 12.36” x 9.25” (86 x 314 x 235mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.