- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ashdown Tour Bus 10 10W 1x6.5 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47787 000000000 L47787000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ashdown Engineering create bass amps of all shapes and sizes, each designed with one thing in common – they all produce a crisp bass tone that captur...Click To Read More About This Product
Take awesome bass tone with you on the road, backstage or in the bedroom.
Ashdown Engineering create bass amps of all shapes and sizes, each designed with one thing in common – they all produce a crisp bass tone that captures the best of your playing, with rock-solid reliability and superb sound quality.
The Ashdown Tour Bus 10 packs essential features into a super-compact box with a 10-watt power amp and 6.5” speaker. This durable little driver packs a punch and delivers a surprisingly compelling volume from such a small unit.
Plug and Play simplicity
The Ashdown Tour Bus 10 keeps it simple and gives you everything you need to get started. The Tour Bus 10 features a straightforward volume and 2-band bass & treble EQ controls - making it easy to get a great sound time after time.
Perfect for practice
A headphone socket allows for silent practice, whilst the CD/MP3 input means you can play along with your favorite tracks.
Great sounding, great looking
The Tour Bus 10 has features a premium heavy-duty buffalo Tolex covering with a stylish and distinctive vintage red grill.
The Tour Bus 10 is great for on the road jamming and a handy little tool for ‘on the go’ practice or an amp that won’t take up too much space in your living room.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 10W
- Speaker: 1x6.5"
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input
- Dimensions: 15.3" x 20" x 14.5"
- Weight: 8.82 lb. (4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.