- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B-52 LG-10012S 100W Stereo 2x12 Solid State Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
- #481306 000000000 481306000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This combo features Overdrive and Clean channels with modern tone. Independent level controls for bass, treble, mids and gain are provided on each ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Outstanding clean and overdrive tones.
This combo features Overdrive and Clean channels with modern tone. Independent level controls for bass, treble, mids and gain are provided on each channel, and it has a master volume and reverb. The Overdrive Channel offers a Gain 1 and Gain 2 with a contour control. It includes a rugged footswitch and detachable casters. The footswitch controls channel select, reverb, and gain select.
- 100W stereo power
- Custom built, heavy-duty 12" speakers
- Overdrive Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2 with contour, 3-band EQ, level control
- Clean Channel: 3-band EQ and level control
- Master volume
- Stereo chorus
- Effects send and return with level controls
- Footswitch for channel select, reverb, chorus, gain select
- Switch for channel select, gain select
- Headphones line out
- Line out with level control
- External speaker jacks
- Ground lift switch
- Detachable casters for easy transport
- 28"W x 21"H x 11"D
- 63 lbs.
Enough stereo watts to fill any room. Order today and feel the power.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.